My First Quote!

"Life is often like a Poem; when you begin to perceive it, it ends. But the lucky thing is, every end is a new beginning!" - My First Quote Ever
"Life is too precious to be just hanging around in it, too good to be just sleeping through most of it, and too passionate to be just thinking about it...... So, I WRITE..." ~ Sana Rose

October 8, 2010

Falling......

Quite a couple of months ago, I woke up hearing my cell phone click - there was a text message. It was a new friend - I think he never slept. He sadly told me he fell from the bed last night and sprained his neck and it hurt so much. I got out of bed wondering what to tell him, because he expected something wise from as I am a medical student.

I couldn't help smiling when a truth struck me - it was more of a realization. Kind of a Light - I knew I had a quote of my own (unless someone has already said it, but I am pretty sure no one has!).
I asked him the details and he said it just hurt. I suggested some pain relieving ointment but that wouldn't satisfy him. Then I felt it was better to create a digression. And philosophy was best with him.
So I texted him back.

"The two greatest unexpected falls in our life are:
One - Falling from the bed during sleep,
Two -  Falling in Love..."

Though it took all these years and four heart-breaks and several sleepless nights for me to realize this fact, I know it is just true...

So, I am home this weekend. The net had expired as the due date for the bill has passed, and I tried and tried to connect with my mobile. Failed and failed and at last did it. And here I am now - for a short time.
But it's worth coming - I want to talk to you guys - whoever passes this, because I had a thought to share today - about Falling............

Love you all!!!

S.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have a thought to share, that's why you are here! So, SHARE IT!

"I Do Not Want To Be A Doctor Who Writes, But I Want To Be A Writer Who Heals..." - Sana Rose