My First Quote!

"Life is often like a Poem; when you begin to perceive it, it ends. But the lucky thing is, every end is a new beginning!" - My First Quote Ever
"Life is too precious to be just hanging around in it, too good to be just sleeping through most of it, and too passionate to be just thinking about it...... So, I WRITE..." ~ Sana Rose

October 29, 2010

I'm Back!

Hi guys...


I have been away for a few days - well, quite terrible days. Was ill, with bad cough and sinusitis. May be the weather. I just dropped buy to say hi, nothing much to say, but I am writing good again... And yeah, thought of sharing a short story with you.

It was written for the University level competitions, that we call the Interzone Competition. And the topic was Surprise Gift.

Let me post it and it's upto you to tell me whether it deserves the First Prize it got... :)

Love
Sana xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have a thought to share, that's why you are here! So, SHARE IT!

"I Do Not Want To Be A Doctor Who Writes, But I Want To Be A Writer Who Heals..." - Sana Rose