My First Quote!

"Life is often like a Poem; when you begin to perceive it, it ends. But the lucky thing is, every end is a new beginning!" - My First Quote Ever
"Life is too precious to be just hanging around in it, too good to be just sleeping through most of it, and too passionate to be just thinking about it...... So, I WRITE..." ~ Sana Rose

October 17, 2010

Taking a Rest (I'm lying!)

I know that there's no rest for a writer, but I'm taking it anyway, after the long poem I wrote 3 days back. Technically, I'm tired but literally it's writer's block again. But I don't want to write about writer's block anymore. I will have to wait till the next pathology class.

Let me utilize the time by linking everything to everything.

There's a lot I still don't know about playing around on pages, as to how to customize my page.
I would love to add so many apps in my blog, but I have to figure it out first.
Any suggestions and help are welcome, friends...

There's one more thing that I'm confused to decide.
Should I give my picture to put on the back cover of my book?
The publisher says it is recommended. but I'm divided at that.


What do you think, guys? And gals?


Love
SR.



2 comments:

  1. All writers have writers block....
    even the most fluent writers like hemingway talks about their writers blocks...

    you will figure out everything from experience, one by one day by day.
    You can give your picture, its purely a personal decision...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Annyann.. Well, I decided not to give a pic in the first book.. Purely a personal decision...

    ReplyDelete

You have a thought to share, that's why you are here! So, SHARE IT!

"I Do Not Want To Be A Doctor Who Writes, But I Want To Be A Writer Who Heals..." - Sana Rose