My First Quote!

"Life is often like a Poem; when you begin to perceive it, it ends. But the lucky thing is, every end is a new beginning!" - My First Quote Ever
"Life is too precious to be just hanging around in it, too good to be just sleeping through most of it, and too passionate to be just thinking about it...... So, I WRITE..." ~ Sana Rose

October 6, 2010

This Rain Brings Back To Me...


This morning is cloudy and there's a not-so-heavy rain. If I could just figure out what the numbness of my mind is related to, I'd have been fine. But this is so damn depressing...

The feeling that something is terribly missing in my life, haunts me. And not knowing what it is, depresses me.

I have to concentrate on something. I bunked college today with more than enough reasons. I'm not writing another poem yet. I'm not even eating my favorite chocolate chip cookies which usually helps me feel better. May be I don't want to feel better. But who doesn't want to feel better? Again?

This rain brings back to me a lot. This rain brings back memories of high school days. This rain brings back morning I craved to laze in the bed instead of rushing to school for the morning special classes. This rain brings back to me the seductive perfume of Revlon's 'Fire & Ice'... and the rush in the bus... and the silent romance...

There's no going back, I know, and that's why I miss it all. The lifetime this rain brings back is huge... The looking back at those vernal days makes me feel old...like an old writer who is already writing off all that...

He was my saviour. But now he says he's leaving me... Leaving me alone and oh, I would be so lonely without him... I wouldn't have his babies anymore... I'd be broken and blank if he left me... My life would suck if he left me...
Please don't leave me... I was lost in you... Now to find myself, I want more of our babies... The poems that were born when your soul mated with mine... When your eyes met my heart... When your gaze lifted my spirit... When your hands touched my thoughts...

Poetry, I am HOPELESSLY IN LOVE WITH YOU...

Love always,
S.R.

(Photo and content: Copyright reserved by the Author)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have a thought to share, that's why you are here! So, SHARE IT!

"I Do Not Want To Be A Doctor Who Writes, But I Want To Be A Writer Who Heals..." - Sana Rose