My First Quote!

"Life is often like a Poem; when you begin to perceive it, it ends. But the lucky thing is, every end is a new beginning!" - My First Quote Ever
"Life is too precious to be just hanging around in it, too good to be just sleeping through most of it, and too passionate to be just thinking about it...... So, I WRITE..." ~ Sana Rose

October 24, 2010

The Twilight - A Poem in Colour Pencils

The Twilight is a beautiful part of the day. The Sun goes to bed leaving some faint brush strokes of rose and lavender and yellow and purple... Instead of a poem, I tried to capture the essence of the Twilight with my colour pencils. Here it is...


This picture is in my drawing book and I photographed it from it. It's clear from the imperfection of the pic.
But thought it would be good to share it.
The Picture was completely done with three color pencils - Purple, Dark blue (Ultramarine) and Yellow. :)

Like it???

Love Always...
...S.R.

(Photo and Content: All rights reserved by the Author)

1 comment:

  1. hey, it's good to see you here :) and you don't have to worry about using a pen name, no matter the website where you are writing :). just keep on writing and pouring your soul into words sister :). and smile. whatever happens, smile and know that rain is only the prefix of rainbow :).
    love,
    Lilly

    ReplyDelete

You have a thought to share, that's why you are here! So, SHARE IT!

"I Do Not Want To Be A Doctor Who Writes, But I Want To Be A Writer Who Heals..." - Sana Rose