My First Quote!

"Life is often like a Poem; when you begin to perceive it, it ends. But the lucky thing is, every end is a new beginning!" - My First Quote Ever
"Life is too precious to be just hanging around in it, too good to be just sleeping through most of it, and too passionate to be just thinking about it...... So, I WRITE..." ~ Sana Rose

December 11, 2010

Been Away Wondering and Wandering

Hi Dear Friends...

Like I said, I have been away, Wondering and Wandering...

After setting my hands on the Twilight Saga books, I haven't paused reading. I bought more than half a dozen books, issued two from the Public Library in Town and dived into them... still, am...
And somewhere in between, I realized why I haven't been writing much. I haven't been reading much but when I began, my own writing flowed out without indifference. And I am seriously working on the first real novel I ever began.
I completed my first silly novel when I was 15. It was titled Kith and Kin. But I didn't intend to publish it because, I knew one day I would outgrow it. 
And novels followed, but I never completed another one. And the last one I nearly finished was discarded at a sudden loss of interest. But a friend says if I rewrite it, it might come out brilliantly. The plot needs more experience in writing. It is a bit complex and I was 17 when I started it. 


So here I am now on a real journey. I just started a new page in Facebook to share excerpts from my novel and get feedbacks. 
I really need to know how good my writing is, or how good it can get... I would love it if anyone told me a frank comment.
That's what I need, as an aspiring writer...


Here's a 'Like' box for that page in the right hand side - check it out if you like a Romance novel with an optimum level of trouble and exploring the depths of love and friendship and family life...


Love...
SR

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic, informative blog this must have taken forever to write.
    I enjoyed every moment here thank you

    Many thanks
    Tim
    http://connectionsfashionhouse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

You have a thought to share, that's why you are here! So, SHARE IT!

"I Do Not Want To Be A Doctor Who Writes, But I Want To Be A Writer Who Heals..." - Sana Rose