My First Quote!

"Life is often like a Poem; when you begin to perceive it, it ends. But the lucky thing is, every end is a new beginning!" - My First Quote Ever
"Life is too precious to be just hanging around in it, too good to be just sleeping through most of it, and too passionate to be just thinking about it...... So, I WRITE..." ~ Sana Rose

November 17, 2010

I Don't Know What To Say - Any Problem?

Hi friends... :)

Well, I know I haven't been particularly active for a few weeks, though I managed to make a post last week. But I know I didn't write much that I wanted to.
Today I want to write a lot, but I don't know what to write - umm... I don't know what to say...

I was reading after a long time last week. I got the sensational Twilight and it was fine - well, got me start reading after a dormant period with books. My shelf held many new books - but I never read one after... I don't remember which book I read last before Twilight. :-/
Of course, the romance is fleetingly good. And I sought the book after seeing parts of the movie.
Now I have the second sequel - New Moon. And it's written better, for sure. And I like the dreamy prose - not to mention that I have a crush on Edward Cullen myself (please don't tell Bella!)

And I am fully immersed in my dream novel. I have to complete it somehow - well, not somehow - I want to do it perfectly. And that's a serious love indeed. But I don't know what I can do without a laptop or a tiny netbook to work with my novel in this Era...
I keep longing to resume writing it. But the situations don't let me. And I need to change its title, but I am NOT getting one. 

Sometimes, I feel so helpless and miserable. Because Poetry is one thing which doesn't give me trouble to write and make a book. But my novel - fiction writing is quite a hard work and I am wondering when I will finish it. Or if I will ever...

I am going to try what I can - but for now, I am depressed for no reason - yeah, just on thinking about it itself.
I don't sincerely feel like spending much time online these days.

So no need to spoil the page here for you.
I think I will talk to you sooner or later. But another time.

Love you all... xoxoxo
Sana Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have a thought to share, that's why you are here! So, SHARE IT!

"I Do Not Want To Be A Doctor Who Writes, But I Want To Be A Writer Who Heals..." - Sana Rose