My First Quote!

"Life is often like a Poem; when you begin to perceive it, it ends. But the lucky thing is, every end is a new beginning!" - My First Quote Ever
"Life is too precious to be just hanging around in it, too good to be just sleeping through most of it, and too passionate to be just thinking about it...... So, I WRITE..." ~ Sana Rose

December 19, 2010

As Stupid As They Might Be, I Wanna Share 'Em With You!

Hi Friends,

I am gonna post the story and the poem (on my next blogging day) here, in the upcoming posts. As promised! :)
Nothing to be looking forward to - I know - And they are not really my type of writing. But I must share them with you, no matter what... :)
Another thing is, tomorrow, I am going back to college. Will be back on 24th morning, hopefully.
So there will be a gap in the blog posting. I don't know how many of you are reading this or any post, but either way, I have to talk like some are reading these crazy posts. I really do wish to be funny... I mean, with a quick wit. But, as you already know, it's just me... :(
Not a really interesting phenomenon (Me), and not able to bring it out and write anything humorously.

Anyway, here goes the story in the next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have a thought to share, that's why you are here! So, SHARE IT!

"I Do Not Want To Be A Doctor Who Writes, But I Want To Be A Writer Who Heals..." - Sana Rose