My First Quote!

"Life is often like a Poem; when you begin to perceive it, it ends. But the lucky thing is, every end is a new beginning!" - My First Quote Ever
"Life is too precious to be just hanging around in it, too good to be just sleeping through most of it, and too passionate to be just thinking about it...... So, I WRITE..." ~ Sana Rose

December 23, 2010

I Told You So...

Well, hello, there, guys... 
Like I expected, I didn't make it and I am glad about that - Now I won't think of short stories ever in my life... And competitions... I hate being told to write on something particular. I write what I like. It is not easy to write what someone wants. I just can't do it and I had told that to the guys who made me go for it. Damn it, that's what I have to say. I wasted a day.

By the way I am writing poetry again... and getting good appreciation, too. So much for being hurt... huh!
I have added four new poems there.

Now... what was I planning to tell you...?
Yes, the cover design - the designer has been assigned and the work will start this week, I think. 
And what - the novel - it's going fine, I am in the tenth chapter. And literally in love with Noah.

I am home today, obviously, and I am not giving the poem here, after all.
It is in poetfreak. Check out my links. Ok? 
I am late today and not feeling so nice. I think I'll just get out of the way. By the way

A friend tagged a photo in Facebook - Who is stupid? Boys or Girls?
I replied:
"Girls are stupid when they unselfishly love boys. and boys are stupid when they think they can fool girls all the time..." 
That's the fact when I think of it. Well, what do you understand from the words?
That I love to reply extravagantly, pretending to be clever. 
And to be frank, I am a Dumbo.

Goodnight, people...

By the way, who is reading me anyway???!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have a thought to share, that's why you are here! So, SHARE IT!

"I Do Not Want To Be A Doctor Who Writes, But I Want To Be A Writer Who Heals..." - Sana Rose