My First Quote!

"Life is often like a Poem; when you begin to perceive it, it ends. But the lucky thing is, every end is a new beginning!" - My First Quote Ever
"Life is too precious to be just hanging around in it, too good to be just sleeping through most of it, and too passionate to be just thinking about it...... So, I WRITE..." ~ Sana Rose

December 30, 2010

Taking A Break For the Heck of It...

Hi friends,

I will be taking a short break - that is till the exams end. Not because I am making a big deal out of the exams. But I would rather tell you than being MIA (Missing In Action). ;)
In fact, my studies are not just happening at all. And thinking of it, I am not able to write either. But poems are being written every now and then. It doesn't have a break anyway. 

But I think my medical degree needs a bit more attention from me. Or I will screw myself. 
And I am writing this here, to make myself believe that I will be damned if I don't give it the attention it needs. 

My writing will take care of itself and Me. 
But I have to take care of my studies, I at last guess...
It really isn't enjoyable to me now, and surely disturbing, but I have no choice...

So what? Taking a break for the heck of it! :)
Love you all!
And take care...xo xo xo

 

2 comments:

  1. Exams comes every six months..
    Dont worry about it....

    And try to write maximum exams like me :)

    ReplyDelete

You have a thought to share, that's why you are here! So, SHARE IT!

"I Do Not Want To Be A Doctor Who Writes, But I Want To Be A Writer Who Heals..." - Sana Rose