My First Quote!

"Life is often like a Poem; when you begin to perceive it, it ends. But the lucky thing is, every end is a new beginning!" - My First Quote Ever
"Life is too precious to be just hanging around in it, too good to be just sleeping through most of it, and too passionate to be just thinking about it...... So, I WRITE..." ~ Sana Rose

January 16, 2011

Wondering Why It's Taking Time...

Though I had said I will be back after the exams, I was kinda lagging, I know. There's something when you are not writing. Throughout the exams, I wrote about 18 poems, and now I'm stuck.
I am not writing a word. Guess I wasted my Exam time a bit - not reading a novel, and not studying either.

Some way or other, it will come out fine. Tomorrow onwards, I need to do a few new things I haven't been doing for six months - well, try doing them - that's the most I dare to say.
I have to try to listen to the lectures, because that will sure help me during exam time - I wouldn't have to read much.

I am wondering why it's taking this much time to get back to writing. Hope I will, soon.
But there's a little blankness, emptiness I'm feeling right now.
But I wanted to share a few thoughts here, but I don't remember it now.
May be later...
Not feeling good. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have a thought to share, that's why you are here! So, SHARE IT!

"I Do Not Want To Be A Doctor Who Writes, But I Want To Be A Writer Who Heals..." - Sana Rose