My First Quote!

"Life is often like a Poem; when you begin to perceive it, it ends. But the lucky thing is, every end is a new beginning!" - My First Quote Ever
"Life is too precious to be just hanging around in it, too good to be just sleeping through most of it, and too passionate to be just thinking about it...... So, I WRITE..." ~ Sana Rose

February 9, 2011

A Release Whatsoever... :)

Hi there...

Just dropped by to say hi, yeah, exactly... :) So now that the cover is finalized, it has moved into print proof production which they will send me for approval within 3 weeks. And then it will be on the shelves in a few days... And I am looking forward to touch it!That's about the book release... In a way, mine, too...


This Friday night, I and my classmates - well, 29 of us - are setting off to Kodaikanal for a two day trip. Looking forward to it... yikez! I am excited! :) and collecting songs to rock the bus! :D


I had so much in mind to share, but not getting any of it right now. I am going to have some fun, anyway... :) And that's the sum up of it.. :) May be I will have some snaps to share and yeah, I'm going to USE my camera after a long time. :)


So, goodnight for today, people... I have a chocolate cake to make for my facebook valentine, who seems to be gymming hard... :D

3 comments:

  1. :)
    So altered physique gets a Chocolate Cake :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great write... love your lovely blog :)
    Take care
    Marinela

    ReplyDelete
  3. So where has the chocolate cake reached???

    ReplyDelete

You have a thought to share, that's why you are here! So, SHARE IT!

"I Do Not Want To Be A Doctor Who Writes, But I Want To Be A Writer Who Heals..." - Sana Rose