My First Quote!

"Life is often like a Poem; when you begin to perceive it, it ends. But the lucky thing is, every end is a new beginning!" - My First Quote Ever
"Life is too precious to be just hanging around in it, too good to be just sleeping through most of it, and too passionate to be just thinking about it...... So, I WRITE..." ~ Sana Rose

February 20, 2011

To Hold One's Dream...

There was a time when I thought
Dreams were just illusions,
Just some visions
We saw in sleep;
There was
A Time
When
I
Felt
Dreams
Were fluid,
Non-palpable,
And can't be held;
But now I know that
Dreams are our realities
Waiting to be touched, caressed
And realized by us, until we 
Know what we're doing... 
Until we are truly
Striving, trying
To reach for
The stars
Even if
We're
NO
WHERE
...


I can't bring myself to believe that it is happening at last... I am holding one's dream...
I would like to be a person who reminds each of you, that whatever your dream is, it is just a matter of reaching out...

And let me quote a sentence from P.S. I Love You by Cecilia Ahern that I remembered just now... It is something like this, if these are not the exact words.

Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it, you will land among the stars... :) 

I have no idea where I stand now, where I have landed... But, I know, I got a start and I will move on... Aspire more and try my best... :)
Sometimes I feel, all I wanted was just to hold a hard copy of my book. But as I began to realize it, I knew, what I wanted was to be heard, like any writer. And my words to be read not just by those who have Internet and Computer and technologies. But I wanted it to be in the hands of those who had the same old paperbacks to read.

So here I am caressing my dream, as much as I had wished to... as much as my dream might have longed for my touch... :) I am glad I followed Michal Splhoe in his cover design. The red dot and white cover and geometric design and abstract ideas don't look so bad after all... :)
I thanked him and he said he would put up my cover in his portfolio so that it would serve as a banner for me. :)

Now, waiting for the official release - sad that I can't be there in Durham CT - and waiting for the release and marketing instructions. I will soon get back to you guys about the details. :)

Now... here's one writer - almost published - who is not prudent about any details of her upcoming book... ;)  
I may be away next weekend. If not, I will drop by. If yes, I will be back later to update you. 
Thanks for listening, whoever is out there... :) Take care while I am away... I need you all... 

2 comments:

  1. malabarprinceFebruary 20, 2011

    Good luck sana, prayers n wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

You have a thought to share, that's why you are here! So, SHARE IT!

"I Do Not Want To Be A Doctor Who Writes, But I Want To Be A Writer Who Heals..." - Sana Rose