My First Quote!

"Life is often like a Poem; when you begin to perceive it, it ends. But the lucky thing is, every end is a new beginning!" - My First Quote Ever
"Life is too precious to be just hanging around in it, too good to be just sleeping through most of it, and too passionate to be just thinking about it...... So, I WRITE..." ~ Sana Rose

March 13, 2011

To Hold Another's Dream

As I Travelled, I Learnt:
To Hold One's Dream
Was A Dream Once...
I used to Aspire
And now I want to Inspire...
And let others know that
Dreams are just a step away -
And the step is just a matter of
Holding on to it and Trying...

To the Young Ones:
If I could,
There's a lot of you
Out there
Who can, as well...

© Sana Rose 2011

This is just something that came to my mind as I opened my Poetfreak account to write an announcement. :) Something I have been telling for a while, that's all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have a thought to share, that's why you are here! So, SHARE IT!

"I Do Not Want To Be A Doctor Who Writes, But I Want To Be A Writer Who Heals..." - Sana Rose