My First Quote!

"Life is often like a Poem; when you begin to perceive it, it ends. But the lucky thing is, every end is a new beginning!" - My First Quote Ever
"Life is too precious to be just hanging around in it, too good to be just sleeping through most of it, and too passionate to be just thinking about it...... So, I WRITE..." ~ Sana Rose

May 11, 2011

Just an Update

Hello friends :)

Couldn't write last week due to enough work on the website itself. Where to start or what to talk about, I don't know. So this will be quite a random post. May be I'll share a few photos. :)
Last Saturday, I got rid of the first stye - it drained and I felt so relieved and I also succeeded in suppressing an emerging one. And the week till then was totally a hellish one due to MANY reasons.

This Monday, I and some of my old friends from high school decided to meet for a drink and catch up. I was so looking forward to that one moment. And yes, I met four of my best friends ever - two girls and two boys. :) Laughing our heads out and teasing each other was one thing, but the happiness we felt were beyond any expression available. One of them is a mommy now and it was so lovely to see them all!

Being with our old friends makes us realize how much we have changed over the years. And I think I heard that I had changed for good. :D

But then again, this week seems to be becoming bad now, though I am determined to hold it together with my will. Another stye on the way and my eye is inflamed. Why the left eye again and again?!! I went to the eye clinic this evening and got the doc look at my eye. And had to crack a few bucks there. :(

Now, I have decided to relieve you people from Stye - stories. No more of it. But let me also tell you it's very notorious! :-/

So here's a clump of roses that bloomed in our garden at home. It was lovely to see them together and I captured it in my cam as soon as I went home.


Here' it from one of the angles I took. The sun shone on it and the pink was fresh. :)
How's that? Lovely? :) Well, that's for you guys.

Now to my writing:
I am in the 13th chapter of the novel. I think I was in the same chapter some posts ago, too. Right?
Well, I guess so, but then we haven't been getting Dr. J's Pathology/Microbiology/Parasitology classes often enough. ;) But I am writing it in my best form.
Another news, I am writing poetry again. Not right now, but yes, I wrote a couple of poems last week, starting from my stye.
Besides, I am moving to my website as much as I can, slowly. There's a  page in the website - The Muse Diary - for my poetry from now on. And I guess it is okay to keep it working like a blog in my professional website. Check out that tab under the "More" Tab. Or yes - Go here >>> The Muse Diary.

I hope to write poetry in my usual standard soon, though the ones on the page now are coming-back poems and not up to the perfection I want in my works. Besides, the Fan Page seems to be working good. :) 
Plainly said, People are Liking it. :D If you like me, vote it there! Isn't that a simple way of telling me? LOL.

What then, I have written the excerpt and article on the next poem - A Matter of Life. But I gotta make some changes in its appearance - and that's possible only on the home computer - why, I don't know. So you can wait until Thursday for that or read it the way it is published there now. 

My eyes are tired and I need some rest, so until the next post, I have to say Adieu now.
This is a rather short entry, isn't it?
And I do not have much philosophy to share here now.
But then, there' a new quote I thought out a few days back - I don't remember when exactly. 

"I do not like words lying here and there like stray cats... So I take them in and give them a home on Poe-tree..." :) ;)

Now, how do you like that?
So Goodnight...

1 comment:

  1. Lovely write and really beautiful image!
    I loved your blog!

    Motivational Poems

    ReplyDelete

You have a thought to share, that's why you are here! So, SHARE IT!

"I Do Not Want To Be A Doctor Who Writes, But I Want To Be A Writer Who Heals..." - Sana Rose