My First Quote!

"Life is often like a Poem; when you begin to perceive it, it ends. But the lucky thing is, every end is a new beginning!" - My First Quote Ever
"Life is too precious to be just hanging around in it, too good to be just sleeping through most of it, and too passionate to be just thinking about it...... So, I WRITE..." ~ Sana Rose

May 21, 2011

Through the Latest Plans and Events

Hello, there! :)

How have you guys been? It's past Mid-May already and is very hot here. 
And drives me crazy sometimes.
And yes, I am writing, and writing on a plan. :)
Poetry burst out sometimes - rarely but I try to stick to rhymes so that it is really poetry. 
And here's a new one I wrote a couple of days back : The Girl and The Butterfly.

I have exams coming in the first week of June and that means it's time for a little pause.
So I decided to finish the Part One in the Novel. I was running frantically through the Chapter 13 because it was a little difficult one, but I did it. 
And yesterday, my pen was on fire. I wrote the Chapter 14 at one go last night and it has turned out to be okay, too. Now I am writing Chapter 15 with some patience. The Part one should end smoothly that it shouldn't make the Part 2 look like another book. 

I am a bit nervous about writing the Part 2 - the flashback. But I guess when I am free, I will do it. The research and my buddy helping me with the setting are in good mode. It's me, the writer who gets delayed at times. But I hope to finish the book's first draft by the end of this year. I don't know how I am going to finish making the type-written draft. The whole thing would take months! Oh MY!!!

I don't know what I should be talking here - there's been a lot happening personally. I have got rid of the styes now and is feeling well. :) 
On 27th, there's an event coming up at college - the Cultural Wing Inauguration. I titled the event as:
"Felicia...
... Out-of-this-World Moments!!!"

 And my book will be officially released at the event. :)
That's for announcing to the people at college. :)

I had plans to update my poetry blog and website, too today. 
But the net is real slow today and it's not appealing. :(
I will try tomorrow. I have only so much time on my hands, though. But I will try.

So what else has been going on for you? I wish to be more active on web, but so much limitations right now. 
Hoping to overcome it all soon. 
Today, I am tired, I need to rest.

Wish you all a wonderful weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have a thought to share, that's why you are here! So, SHARE IT!

"I Do Not Want To Be A Doctor Who Writes, But I Want To Be A Writer Who Heals..." - Sana Rose