My First Quote!

"Life is often like a Poem; when you begin to perceive it, it ends. But the lucky thing is, every end is a new beginning!" - My First Quote Ever
"Life is too precious to be just hanging around in it, too good to be just sleeping through most of it, and too passionate to be just thinking about it...... So, I WRITE..." ~ Sana Rose

May 30, 2011

The Two Dream Moments!!!

Hi there,
As promised, here I am, with the photos! :) With the earliest snaps I could gather! Now, that's way too fast, huh?
I got them from my friend's phone unexpectedly! Thanks to Aneesh Mohan, my friend and classmate, for these clicks. :)

 
Seems like the lower half of the photo is clearer than the upper.
But that's okay, my stye (yes, a new one) can't be seen!
This is the moment of the book release!

From Left to Right:
From Left to Right: Sri. U.A. Khader (National Academy Award Winning Writer), Me, Sri: Venkitachalam (Critic and Translator), Dr. Anila Kumari (Principal, GHMC Calicut)

 
The Moment I dreaded most... but one that became one of those unforgettable moments in my life...
The first time I spoke as an author... :)

So these are the photos I have now. If I get anymore, will sure share it here. :)
So I am in a bit of hurry. The second year has come to an end and it is exam time.
By the way, I finished Part 1 of the novel. It will be resumed after the exams, hopefully...
Monsoon is on, now... :) Once again, it's raining and raining... It's time to curl in the bed under the quilt and sleep in the lullaby of the rain... :) Oh, how I love the inevitable romance of the rain!!! :)
Let me share a Monsoon poem here... Monsoon Blues is a poem from my book and I wrote it last year, if I remember right.

It's raining once again,
And I know it's the monsoon blues;
I want to die in the rain...

The cold is getting into each bone,
But still, I want to stand in the rain;
The monsoon blues are not gone...

The inevitable romance is haunting,
I want to sleep in the lullaby
Of the romance and the rain's chanting...

It's the warmth of your heart I felt
That makes me love you more,
Not the 'we-could've shared' quilt...

But I realize my heart's rues
Of suppressing the love as platonic;
It's not just the monsoon blues...

-S.R.

So guys, goodnight for today, it's raining and there's huge thunder and lightening and the power's gone. I better be gone now. Or we'll not see again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have a thought to share, that's why you are here! So, SHARE IT!

"I Do Not Want To Be A Doctor Who Writes, But I Want To Be A Writer Who Heals..." - Sana Rose