My First Quote!

"Life is often like a Poem; when you begin to perceive it, it ends. But the lucky thing is, every end is a new beginning!" - My First Quote Ever
"Life is too precious to be just hanging around in it, too good to be just sleeping through most of it, and too passionate to be just thinking about it...... So, I WRITE..." ~ Sana Rose

June 25, 2011

A Small Gap-Filling - A Note on My Mind...

Hi there, everybody!
I began writing a post yesterday but got stuck - didn't know what to tell. The exams take a bad toll on my creativity and aesthetic sense. :( 
My internal exams are over and I came home for a few days' break on Wednesday. And I am returning to college tomorrow. I had plans to start studying for the main university exams though the time-table hasn't been published. But that didn't work. And did I write something? Neither that. 
Exams make a major brain block, clogging the neurons of creativity with irritable substances like bacteria, viruses and parasites, resulting in zero amount of writing. 
How I long to pen down a poem!!! :(

This morning, I just found that flipkart.com, the main Indian Online Store had my book in stock and would deliver to the customer in 4-5 days. Till now, I had to wait 3 weeks to get it from them, since it had to be imported. Seems like they are keeping it in stock since it is being ordered after all! ;)

What now, I just had to come here, and say hi to all just to make sure this blog is alive. Otherwise I am very much expressing myself always, thanks to Facebook and my pages over there. :) And the supporters, too!

During the exams, I have been going crazy and did a lot of meaningfully crazy things. Instead of trying to study something, I was obsessed with finding e-books. -
And BAM! There!
I found a new app that fit my cute stupid mobile! The file would be in .jar format and the download took just a few moments! And the application worked as such, as an e-book and now I have a folder named Library in my Nokia 3110 Classic phone! 
Sidney Sheldon, Nora Roberts, Dennis Lehane, The Soulscreamers Series, Kristin Hannah's latest Night Road (I'm so sorry, Kristin, I am your fan but the book is not available in India and costs me a lot :(.. and I couldn't resist it! ), The Time Traveller's Wife, Nicholas Spark's books... I don't know when I am going to read all this but I guess after the main exams, and starting my third year at college, I will have enough time. These files can't be shared from phone to phone, so that's it! Don't ask me to get them to you. ;)

Meanwhile, some other things are happening, which I am not going to share now. Let it all be clearly fixed and decided before I announce it here. ;)
Another news is, my elder brother got married to a Princess from Tangier, Morocco. And I am so eager to meet them, but we have no idea when they will be visiting us at home. Right now, they are living in Dubai, where my bro works. His bride, Sara is my age. :) And I am so happy to have a new sister. Excited in fact. And about my bro, let me say - he is a poet, too. A creative person altogether, much deeper than he looks. :) You can find his tricky, twisty and deep world here at his website. He has a unique website there - make sure you check out from a computer. You guys are gonna love that cruise through words! :)

I just saw a friend's status asking, "What will be your most treasured possession ??? Not a person but some thing !!!" and I commented below it my answer. 

My Mind.

Then I thought of it. And I knew it was true. I wouldn't want to lose my mind, even if I lose my body, my money, my wealth and my material possessions... My mind is the best place I like to be because all I love is there in it... The people, the things, the moments and memories... :) 
My mind is where I perceive things and where my poems are born. There have been moments in my life when I had just wished I was mad, mentally retarded so that I wouldn't have to know what I was going through and that I wouldn't have to know the pain or analyze it, making it worse. But now I know, the mind is everything. The mind is what makes us who we are. Thank You, God, for keeping mine in tact - though with that little abnormality of a writer..... ;)
I am feeling ravenous right now - so off to lunch! :) (((Love)))

P.S. I am writing a contemporary romance fiction - not downright romance, but it has a situation of being torn between the love for the heroine's two daughters and her old lover. And my friend, Kartik Angara just suggested a title that truly is attractive if the author is a doc already (I have two more years to go!) - Emotional Dichotomy of A Loving Heart.
I am sure I have read that word Dichotomy in one of my text books but I don't remember where! :-/ So much for the studies for exams and not writing!

1 comment:

  1. aww.happy to know about your bro's wedding. Show me the pictures :) i'm excited.
    and the note's internsting i like it :)
    love
    emmy

    ReplyDelete

You have a thought to share, that's why you are here! So, SHARE IT!

"I Do Not Want To Be A Doctor Who Writes, But I Want To Be A Writer Who Heals..." - Sana Rose