My First Quote!

"Life is often like a Poem; when you begin to perceive it, it ends. But the lucky thing is, every end is a new beginning!" - My First Quote Ever
"Life is too precious to be just hanging around in it, too good to be just sleeping through most of it, and too passionate to be just thinking about it...... So, I WRITE..." ~ Sana Rose

August 13, 2011

After A Break ---> :'( ---> :-[ ---> :-| ---> :) ---> :)))

Hello my dear friends! :)
It's been a long break, I guess. I was having theory exams of the second year. It's over now and we are waiting for the Viva Voce and Practicals. But even then, when I came home, I was having an aversion to the computer screen and working on the computer. So I was putting off this.
Meanwhile, life has been hectic. :)
One news - I am engaged to my Love! :) It'll be kinda a long engagement since we are still working our way out of college.
If I am to talk about my writing, I had a bad time trying to write something. The novel is on pause till the exams are over. That will take the whole of August. Then I have been writing poems, not many though.
But I have a socially relevant one in my Muse Diary now. Regarding the current issue of Rapes and Trafficking that went very high on the graph in the newspapers in the past few weeks. 
Check out The Muse Diary for the poem or my website's home page where the link is given in the Latest Writings Column.

Let me conclude this post with my latest quote:
"The first time is the best time to do something. Because, if you get it right, you will get the credit. If you get it wrong, well, it was just the first time..." ;) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have a thought to share, that's why you are here! So, SHARE IT!

"I Do Not Want To Be A Doctor Who Writes, But I Want To Be A Writer Who Heals..." - Sana Rose