My First Quote!

"Life is often like a Poem; when you begin to perceive it, it ends. But the lucky thing is, every end is a new beginning!" - My First Quote Ever
"Life is too precious to be just hanging around in it, too good to be just sleeping through most of it, and too passionate to be just thinking about it...... So, I WRITE..." ~ Sana Rose

August 23, 2011

Amidst Sandcastles

Hello there, anybody home...??? :)
Gee.. I am in a state of Euphoria... LOL! So how have you all been?
I have a few news to share!

I have plans to republish my debut book The Torrent from My Soul with an Indian Publisher. I have sent book proposal to the publisher with some editing in my first manuscript. Hope it will click. I will let you know whether they accept it or not. Keeping my fingers crossed.

This is a short entry, I have got viva and practical exam tomorrow. 
So let me just inform you that I have a new project. I am publishing the novel I am writing at Wikinut.
It is titled Amidst Sandcastles


It will be posted chapter by chapter. And I look forward to sincere feedbacks from readers. Please let your friends who like a contemporary relationship fiction to read. Really would love to know what you all think of my story writing before I make the final draft of it. It is an ongoing project, mind you.
So, look out for the novel at my Nut Page here.
I have submitted a page introducing the book, make sure you read that first. I have also submitted the first chapter.
It will be published after moderation.
So wait! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have a thought to share, that's why you are here! So, SHARE IT!

"I Do Not Want To Be A Doctor Who Writes, But I Want To Be A Writer Who Heals..." - Sana Rose