My First Quote!

"Life is often like a Poem; when you begin to perceive it, it ends. But the lucky thing is, every end is a new beginning!" - My First Quote Ever
"Life is too precious to be just hanging around in it, too good to be just sleeping through most of it, and too passionate to be just thinking about it...... So, I WRITE..." ~ Sana Rose

December 8, 2011

Convalescence... And +ve Thinking!

...Yeah, isn't it? I could say I am convalescing if I had been sick. But writer's block hasn't been grouped under any diseases or disorders so far. But, this is something I am saying to convince myself that I will get back to writing soon. But this has been pretty bad. Let me put it out frankly. I haven't been writing the novels at all. Today, I wrote a paragraph of the new novel I had begun. But, how huge a thing is that? Not really much work. But it took some effort. Because may be, convalescence is tougher than the illness. 

Anyway, I have been promising myself to be good to myself and yesterday, just out of the blue, I took out a new plan. Positive Thinking Days. Starting from yesterday, I would update my status with a positive thought about myself, my life or situation or whatever that comes to my mind (That's what they want anyway).

So yesterday, I wrote:


Positive Thinking : Day 1:
I Love Being A Writer. And A Promising One At That. :)


And today, I updated:



Positive Thinking : Day 2:
I Pray For Those Who Left Me To Have A Great Life That Was Worth Leaving Me. 
Because, A Great Life Is What My Freedom Gave Me. ;) :) 

So that was for today. I don't know where these thoughts are coming from. It is rather on the spot. And kinda instant and unplanned. May be it's really right out from my heart. From within me, from my greatest aspirations to be inspiring. Anyway, there is one thing I discovered not long ago and not too late. I should have started doing this earlier. But I am glad that I started it at least now. 
I began this just out of the blue. Without a plan and nothing really on my mind. Maybe I was trying to convince myself that I was going to be downright positive about everything.
(Well, there is a reason and story behind that, not a long story, but just a short incident. My guy asked me why I was looking at everything negatively. Okay, it was about something silly. About the national ID card, for which I hadn't applied and I admit I am too lazy to get hold of an application form. And I just blabbed on why...you know...what...blah blah... by the time it can be used for something, we won't be anymore... like that. And he got irate.)
So, maybe it was the thought in my subconscious.
Then I thought, why not make it a routine? A good thought or belief to end the day with? And the result is, I begin the day thinking what'll be tonight's positive thought. And hence, the whole day is moving without any disturbance. :) Try that! ♥
So, now it's time to retire. Tomorrow, I will go home and it's going to be a good weekend. Totally positive! Yes? :D
Goodnight from one B+ve bloodgroupie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have a thought to share, that's why you are here! So, SHARE IT!

"I Do Not Want To Be A Doctor Who Writes, But I Want To Be A Writer Who Heals..." - Sana Rose