My First Quote!

"Life is often like a Poem; when you begin to perceive it, it ends. But the lucky thing is, every end is a new beginning!" - My First Quote Ever
"Life is too precious to be just hanging around in it, too good to be just sleeping through most of it, and too passionate to be just thinking about it...... So, I WRITE..." ~ Sana Rose

December 28, 2011

Goodbye Post!

Hello friends and Readers! 
This is a goodbye post in this blog. A week back, I decided to move to Wordpress to blog. And even my website may get a shift due to technical problems such as the wonderful speed of the internet connection!
So, you see, where to look for me? - Check it on the tab titled "Sana's New Blog". Okay?

So that's where I will be blogging. I already have two posts there, but again, sorry for the late notification, but it's not that much a problem! :D
Those who would like to continue the walk with me, join me there. It's something different from this blog, I admit. Or rather say, I promise. :) And I am talking about planned things and of course, thinking new and more. :)

So here you go!


I hope to see you all there! :)

Love Always...
...Sana 


No comments:

Post a Comment

You have a thought to share, that's why you are here! So, SHARE IT!

"I Do Not Want To Be A Doctor Who Writes, But I Want To Be A Writer Who Heals..." - Sana Rose